We are very pleased to announce a new textbook based on using Equities Lab for quantitative investing. As part of the book purchase, we include a four month free trial of Equities Lab.
- If you are willing to supply a credit card to verify your identity, use the coupon code in the front of your book to sign up for four free months click here. Your credit card will be charged a nominal $1 this-is-a-real-credit-card fee
- If you do not want to supply a credit card, you can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your receipt and we will e-mail you a personalized discount code.
- Will this run on my computer?
- If you are running a Windows,
Mac, or Linux computer, you’re good to go. If you’re trying to run this on
a Chromebook, tablet, Windows RT device, or phone, you’re out of luck. If
you are running on Mac OSX, you’ll need to be running at least version
10.8, or you’ll have to upgrade.
- Do I have to use this form to sign up?
- Nope. Although this form uses a credit card
for verification, we can handle book receipts
that you email
to email@example.com. Just email us, give us your
username, and password (you can change it later), and attach the
receipt email or scan of the receipt, and we’ll get you set up. It’ll
usually take less than 24 hours.
- What book are you talking about?
- Sugata Ray wrote a book on how to systematically invest in US Equities. You can view the information Pearson
Higher Education has on the book, or go directly to the Amazon
hardcover link. We’ll have an ebook edition soon.
- What happens after 4 months?
- Your subscription will automatically transition to a discounted charter membership, ($100 per 4 months). To cancel, go to your home page, and click the cancel membership button. If you forget to cancel and get billed for the next 4 month cycle, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 45 days and we’ll refund your money.